We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

juliana hotel/hostel

Which Cairo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
walton, ky
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Topic
juliana hotel/hostel

Has anyone stayed here yet? They are brand new, just opened in june 08', good reviews on hostelworld and hostels.com, but cannot find any website for them, or phone number or reviews on my trusty tripadvisor? any insight for be helpful. tia

Teresa

walton, ky
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: juliana hotel/hostel

noone has heard of this hotel/hostel??

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
116 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: juliana hotel/hostel

Hi,

please what is the name again

wagih

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
116 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: juliana hotel/hostel

so sorry i mean where is that?

Wagih

walton, ky
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: juliana hotel/hostel

it's near the us embassy and canada embassy. I'll get address and post tomorrow.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
4,146 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: juliana hotel/hostel

Saw your post before and looked on the net to see anything about Juliana Hostel, as you said it is new, and it looks like none of us know anything about it, Hostelworld etc. of course will give good reports about it, to get bookings.

All I can say is that it is in an ok area, close to down town, Garden City is convenient and should be a bit quieter than the down town area. So you could give it a try.

If you are still worried you could go for one of the more established hostels/hotels like Paris Hotel, which is also new, about a year I think and has good reviews here on the Cairo Forum.

Regards

Wendy

cairo
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: juliana hotel/hostel

Hi i am the manager of juliana hotel,

Just checking in to see if you was happy with your stay here Teresa we enjoyed having you here and would welcome you back anytime.

If any one has any questions then i would be happy to anwser them for you, here is are web site and email address.... www.juliana-hotel.com

julianahotel@hotmail.com

manager david o'reilly

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2,251 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: juliana hotel/hostel

Mr. David..

Let me just clarify something here..

This forum is for travelers only to exchange advice based on their own genuine experience. We do not expect self-promotion and advertisement here. If you want to particpate, you are welcome, but we don't need to know where you work and we don't need you to tell us how welcoming and friendlly your own hotel is. Let your own clients say that about you when they leave.

I reported your other advert post to the forum admin and it should be removed soon.

and the same goes for your colleague who is putting her mobile number and playing the usual "I am British like you, so I know best" thing. This kind of behavior degrades your hotel and damages your reputation. So, please, stop it.

Thanks and sorry if that was a bit harsh, but I am very concerned about the genuinity of this place coz as soon as we lose it, it will be the end of TA.

cairo
6 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: juliana hotel/hostel

Hi well i am sorry if i have afended you, i have done all posts and it is my number that i have posted. im not trying to advertise just want to help people with there inquries. im english and have no reason to lie to you or any1 else here i was responding to a guests we had here and decided to read some posts and thought id try and help thats it.

9. Re: juliana hotel/hostel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 02:16