We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clean toilets in Islamic Cairo.

Which Cairo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
North east England
Level Contributor
86 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Clean toilets in Islamic Cairo.

We are flying to Cairo tomorrow and as part of our holiday we would like to get a taxi from the Movenpick hotel in Giza to Islamic Cairo and have a walk to see the mosques and other sites on Saturday afternoon or early evening..

I've heard that the toilets in Cairo are very dirty and wondered if anyone knew where we could find clean toilets in Islamic Cairo.

We are hoping to see the Whirling Dervishes at Wekalot El Ghuri so any cafes or restaurants with nice food and clean toilets near there would be most welcome!

Thank you very much to all the contributors to the TA forum for their advice about other concerns of mine. It has been invaluable.

Hope I can help others on my return!

Odette

1. Re: Clean toilets in Islamic Cairo.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2010, 06:22