We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

can anyone help me please...???

Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Topic
can anyone help me please...???

hi guys, i would like to know...is there any tour from cairo to alexandria for a day tour? is there a website that i can visit and compare the price? thanks.

merseyside
Level Contributor
7,918 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: can anyone help me please...???

You could contact a few of the guides who are recommended on here for prices. Other than that maybe an email to jolleys via their website might get you a price (www.jolleys.com)

cairo
Level Contributor
483 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: can anyone help me please...???

Yes, contact the guides, you will get different prices for what you need.

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
4,012 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: can anyone help me please...???

I answered another post of yours on the Alex forum. I think you should consider going to Alex by train from Cairo and then see the sights by taxi and walking. A private tour is usually only cost-effective if you are in a group.

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
206 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: can anyone help me please...???

Hi there,

I have just returned from Egypt. If you decide to go to Alexandria on your own, please keep in mind that the Qaitbay Citadel is closed at 4 PM. My guidebook in Japanese shows that it is closed at 5 PM. I was shocked to find out that it was already closed when we arrived at 4 PM.

After finishing your trip you may want to indulge yourself with good food. I recommend the fish market restaurant located on the bay, approximately half-way between the citadel and the library. They have good sea food with beautiful view of the Mediterranean.

Have a pleasant trip!!

Kumaneko.

5. Re: can anyone help me please...???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2010, 06:17