We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Hotels for Families in Cairo????

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
70 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Best Hotels for Families in Cairo????

Hello, my husband and i are travelling to Cairo with our two children next month and we're trying to find a family friendly hotel in Cairo. ....the Fairmont Nile city and our Seasons are too costly because we have to take two rooms, many hotels only cater for 3 people. The Talisman and Long champs are booked out. Staysuite no joy either. We don't want to book into a business type hotel where families are treated like second class citizens....Our budget for accommodation is 200 euro per night approx. Can anyone recommend a family friendly hotel ? Many thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Cairo
Cairo
Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Baltimore
Level Contributor
85 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Hotels for Families in Cairo????

Why don't you like the Staybridge Suites? My wife and 2 daughters stayed there over Xmas and loved it, TVs. free Wifi, and right next to a gigantic mall. Downer is that it is not near tourist spots or downtown either...I think for 4 they might run in the mid $200s.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
167 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Hotels for Families in Cairo????

We stayed at the Oasis and liked it. They have basketball courts, tennis, swimming and a garden with chairs and stuff. We had 2 rooms but we were 5 people. The only problem is that it is in the Giza area and so is away from the city. They do have a shuttle bus to town I believe but we did not use it.

Mentioned in this post
Giza
Giza
Giza Governorate, Egypt
United States
Level Contributor
9,378 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Hotels for Families in Cairo????

Staybridge is not very well positioned for sightseeing and I think you would enjoy the Cairo Mariott. They have many specials including suites that accommodate families...I would check it out...located in Zamelek...excellent location. Nice expansive pool area and lots of amenities...very family friendly.

Mentioned in this post
Cairo
Cairo
Cairo Governorate, Egypt
4. Re: Best Hotels for Families in Cairo????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2010, 05:19