We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cairo

Which Cairo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
oakville, ontario
Level Contributor
172 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Cairo

Can someone recommend a great hotel in Cairo with a NIle view.

Has anyone stayed at the Hilton? Do you recommend

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Nile River Valley
Level Contributor
1,637 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cairo

Been staying at the Ramses Hilton, pretty much very time I've been in Cairo for the last 22 years; more often than not startig the visit there & returning for another couple of nights, when I get back from Upper Egypt.

TA reviews can be a bit mixed, but I've always found it to be a great hotel, with good levels of service and facilities, wide choice of restaurants (most actually cheaper than their UK Hilton equivalents & serving better food) & several decent, if slightly expensive, bars. An added advantage is that there's a quite good shopping mall, across a fairly quiet street, associated with the hotel.

One big advantage, in respect of your criteria, is that, due to it;s location & triangular shape, it's reckoned that 90% of the rooms have some sort of Nile view.

Cairo hotel reviews can be found here:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotels-g294201-Cairo-Hotel…

With those relating specifically to this hotel here:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g294201-d3006…

2. Re: Cairo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2011, 07:40