We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family Tours - recommendations

Sydney
2 posts
Save Topic
Family Tours - recommendations

Can any one recommend a tour in Egypt that caters for family's, that is reasonable in price and safe.

Also any tour companys for jordan.

Indended Travel Decemeber/January

Luxor, Egypt
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Family Tours - recommendations

yes sure there is many company do this trip for family and also do Jordon , in Egypt your trip depend days which you'll spend it here , you can visit Cairo,luxor,Aswan and sharm El - sheik after that you can go to Jordon

after if you would like to back to Egypt for final flight ,it's OK

for the prices i think will be quiet this season

don't be worry for safe, Egypt very quiet and safe for tourist ,as usual if there is problem we tell our guests enough time before come here

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Luxor, Nile River Valley, Egypt
Level Contributor
9,669 posts
234 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family Tours - recommendations

If you look to the left above your message you will see under the "More on Cairo" heading a link to 'Things to do'

This leads 4 main liinks:- Attractions / Tours / Nightlife / Shopping

Under 'Tours' you will find details of companies who will get you to see those sites etc. listed under "Attractions"

Equally vital to read are the 'Top Questions' on the right side

Edited: 07 June 2011, 14:56
Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
1,528 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family Tours - recommendations

We did On the Go Tours, the family classic one, which was good as not only did you see the typical things like pyramids, sphinx, VOK and a Nubian village and school, but had good hotels with good pools, which our young teens found very relaxing after early mornings and warm weather. Worth considering, and easy to communciate with, with an office in Sydney.

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
1,728 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Family Tours - recommendations

I would say that most companies in Egypt are safe. You don't need to worry.

Most of them cater for familes.

Due to the low number of tourists visiting Egypt after the revolution I am sure that you will be able to find good deals, even for next December-January.

Here is a list of Travel companies that offer full services. You can find it on Egypt's Travel guide.

tripadvisor.com/Resources-g294201-Maps-Cairo…

Below is another list of recommended companies. Some cover Egypt and Jordan.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g294201-c85399/Cairo:…

CHEERS

Cape May, New Jersey
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Family Tours - recommendations

Dears

i know a professional tour operator who will organize for you a tour in Egypt and Jordan and they are a group of operators and guides whose made my trip memorable and enjoyable

Their main email: michael.egytravel@gmail.com

Edited: 08 June 2011, 13:10
6. Re: Family Tours - recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 15:19