We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Recommendations for a driver in Cairo

Which Cairo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Charlotte, North...
2 posts
Save Topic
Need Recommendations for a driver in Cairo

Hello all! We will be in Cairo for a couple of days in October. Can anyone suggest a driver/company that we could hire? How much would we expect to pay for 2.5 days? Thanks :)

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
295 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Recommendations for a driver in Cairo

Hi your hotel will be able to recommend someone I would say that you should pay no more than 200LE per day.

NE UK
Level Contributor
609 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need Recommendations for a driver in Cairo

I used Blue Cab when I was there in March this year. They have modern cars and charged 40LE per hour of the first 6 hours and then 20LE for any extra hours. If you send an email they usually reply fairly quickly

www.thebluecab.com

Torun, Poland
Level Contributor
233 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need Recommendations for a driver in Cairo

I also recommend The Blue Cab Company. Used them in April this year. Fantastic driver, great quality, good prices. You can rely on them.

Charlotte, North...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Need Recommendations for a driver in Cairo

Thank you all for the recommendations! Looking forward to our trip.

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
1,728 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need Recommendations for a driver in Cairo

I also recommend Blue Cab. They are reliable and they have new cars.

Note that not any taxi driver is allowed to enter the Giza Pyramids site so it's better to choose a "tourist " car.

CHEERS

6. Re: Need Recommendations for a driver in Cairo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 24 August 2011, 17:35
bocaraton fl
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Need Recommendations for a driver in Cairo

We used Memphis Tours, and got a driver and a guide. Let them know what you want to see, and they will give you a custom, private tour.

London
Level Contributor
312 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Need Recommendations for a driver in Cairo

Hi,

I would recommend Rani Mostafa a qualified guide and driver with excellent communication skills

9. Re: Need Recommendations for a driver in Cairo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 13:17