We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Egyptair Carry on luggage from JFK

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
37 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Egyptair Carry on luggage from JFK

Does anyone know if you are allowed to bring a carry on suitcase aboard.?Website makes it sound like just a purse or laptop.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,732 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Egyptair Carry on luggage from JFK

I flew Egypt Air from Bangkok and took a back pack with my laptop inside... I am sure you are allowed to take a small piece of hand luggage that doesnt exceed the normal size ... How big is your suitcase?.. Have you taken it aboard other airlines?

Reno, Nevada
Level Contributor
2,164 posts
265 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Egyptair Carry on luggage from JFK

You will find that Egypt Air is more modern than you may expect. They are cleaner, newer, more modern in most ways than many US airlines. There is overhead and under seat space just like US airlines. You will also find airports in Egypt that put many of our old structures to shame. Enjoy!

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
37 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Egyptair Carry on luggage from JFK

It is the standard carry on 22" x 9". I have used it many times. Was not sure if Egypt air's rules were the same. Thank you for your reply.

Cairo, Egypt
Destination Expert
for Egypt, Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile River Valley
Level Contributor
3,151 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Egyptair Carry on luggage from JFK

sure you cna have a carry on piece and plus to that a laptop and for ladies a purse

5. Re: Egyptair Carry on luggage from JFK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2013, 10:19