We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Longchamps?

London, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
881 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Longchamps?

Does anyone know what's happened to Hotel Longchamps? There website has been suspended so i'm just wondering if it's still in operation, approximately how much their room rates have been in the past etc. Can't seem to find much about it but the reviews look great...

Ulaanbaatar...
Destination Expert
for Cairo
Level Contributor
2,254 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Longchamps?

Yep I know someone staying there now. For $75 a night, I think. I hadn't even heard of it until reentry but it seems like a cool little place.

London, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
881 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Longchamps?

Great, thanks! Strange that their site is broken...

Cairo
Level Contributor
66 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Longchamps?

Longchamps is boutique hotel in Zamalek, and I can highly recommend it as a good safe clean hotel, but also to be honest with the same charge you can stay in a 4 stars hotel in Egypt.

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
1,728 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Longchamps?

look at Horus Hotel http://www.horushousehotel.4t.com/

It's located in the same building as Longchamps on Zamalek island ....

CHEERS

Beaverton, Oregon
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Longchamps?

I stayed there last week for 3 nights. It was very nice. Stayed in their executive room for $102 including breakfast. Other rooms were less expensive.

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
72 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Longchamps?

This is a nice little place,I have stayed there a few times over the years....

The only thing to avoid is a room facing Ismail Mohammed street..there is a Harley Davidson shop further up the street,and they testdrive their bikes,to make sure their engines are ROARING, and they do this at night, when the streets are quiet.It`s a shame.

Otherwise,lovely staff, nice rooms, and good location.

London, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
881 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Longchamps?

Thanks so much for all your replies :)

8. Re: Hotel Longchamps?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 November 2014, 05:17