We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SOS , I have 3 questions to ask ! Can u help me ?

Shanghai, China
2 posts
Save Topic
SOS , I have 3 questions to ask ! Can u help me ?

just as what i have said above , i have 3 questions about travel to cairo ,

1、 I just have planned to travel to Egypt and Israel , but i heard someone who goes to Egypt cannot go to Israel and is it true or false ? If true , what should i do ?

2、 Is there any direct airplane fly to Tel aviv ? I search several times in the EgyptAir ,but i found nothing , and i heard from the travel agency says that there are 1 direct flight from cairo to Tel aviv ?

3、What do you want to buy when coming to cairo ? the payrus picture , the crystal of asfour ? and anything else ??

Mentioned in this post
Egypt
Egypt
Africa
Israel
Israel
Middle East
West Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
1,985 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SOS , I have 3 questions to ask ! Can u help me ?

Hello

There are no restrictions on travel in either direction between Egypt and Israel.

Yes there is direct flights between Egypt and Israel. I believe it is an Israeli airline that makes the flight. Maybe search flights from Israel to Egypt and see what carriers you get.

Mentioned in this post
Egypt
Egypt
Africa
Israel
Israel
Middle East
Australia
Destination Expert
for Cairo, Egypt, Nile River Valley, Luxor
Level Contributor
10,157 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SOS , I have 3 questions to ask ! Can u help me ?

Air Sinai (part of Egyptair) and El Al fly between Cairo and Tel Aviv, you can't find these flights online. Any travel agent in your home country or an Egyptair office can book them for you. There are only a couple of flights each way per week, so you have to be flexible with dates. We flew to Tel Aviv with Air Sinai and back with El Al. Even at Cairo airport the airline name is not on the board, just the flight number, the plane also had no logo on it.

Mentioned in this post
Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv District, Israel
3. Re: SOS , I have 3 questions to ask ! Can u help me ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2015, 06:16