I have a 11 hour layover ( 11am to 10pm at night) at Cairo airport between flights on May 31. Hoping to receive answers to the following questions:
1. Would it be possible to make a trip from the airport to the pyramids and back?
2. If yes, would I have time to see anything else besides the pyramids?
3. What other place would folks here recommend that I see?
4. Does the airport offer any pre-arranged tours of the city for transit passengers (Have written to the airport but no response yet)
5. Can a non-US citizen get a visa at the airport? (Have written to the embassy in DC but no response yet)
Thank you very much.