We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel agents in Egypt

Level Contributor
325 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
Travel agents in Egypt

We are looking for a 12 days tour of Egypt in March.2007 ..at 65+ we wish to connect with a reliable local agent to plan an easy going trip at a reasonable price ...anyone with recommendations and advise?

New York
Level Contributor
39 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel agents in Egypt

we are leaving next week for 12 days and booked with Best Way Travel ,Egypt , if you want to wait till January 10th, when We come back I will let you know how they are, they are very affordable and answered our e-mails rigth away but till we do the tour we will not know how's the service. Sergio

Level Contributor
325 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel agents in Egypt

Hi Arqueologist, thanks for your offer ,I will appreciate your reveiw in january as we do not go till march

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2,251 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel agents in Egypt

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294201-i9404-k894…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294201-i9404-k880…

New York
Level Contributor
39 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel agents in Egypt

Hi Kisse We are back from Egypt, what package do you think of taking with Best Way Travel?

Cairo
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Travel agents in Egypt

Hi

try Go Travel Egypt

they advertise on trip advisor on this link tripadvisor.com/Resources-g294201-Maps-Cairo…

we heard of it and we used it for our 14 days tour

try online help and they will response you within 24 hours .

thanks

New York
Level Contributor
39 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Travel agents in Egypt

Hi Kisse I wrote my review about Best Way Travel, today in the forum, I definetly recommend them , very professional and punctual , very good service for the money.if you have any questions just e-mail me , Sergio

7. Re: Travel agents in Egypt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 23:17