We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

male guide for 2 women??? is it wrong..

Which Cairo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
98 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
male guide for 2 women??? is it wrong..

Hello

My mom and i are planning 4 days in cairo i plan on hiring a male guide for 2 days for just us,, i never once thought that it would be looked upon badly. the guide i have been talking to has not mentioned a problem. Am i wrong and should i change my plans. any information would be helpful.

ms madi

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2,251 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: male guide for 2 women??? is it wrong..

Don't worry, it is totally OK.

Cairo, Egypt
Destination Expert
for Egypt, Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile River Valley
Level Contributor
3,031 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: male guide for 2 women??? is it wrong..

it is no prob at all , nothing to worry about, all guides are used to work with male and female clients even for private tours,

enjoy your trip

Australia
Destination Expert
for Cairo, Egypt, Nile River Valley, Luxor
Level Contributor
8,900 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: male guide for 2 women??? is it wrong..

Hi Madi,

Ive been to Egypt twice with my sister and once alone. Ive never had a female guide, the majority of the guides are male and no one will think this is inappropriate. All the guides Ive used have been very professional.

Have fun.

Nefertari

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
98 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: male guide for 2 women??? is it wrong..

Thanks everyong i plan on having tons of fun..

ms madi

South Florida...
Level Contributor
5 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: male guide for 2 women??? is it wrong..

I have been living here for 5 months and I have not seen a female tour guide. You will be fine with the male guide.

6. Re: male guide for 2 women??? is it wrong..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2009, 00:16