We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

thomson 4t all inc nile cruise

Peterborough...
7 posts
Save Topic
thomson 4t all inc nile cruise

hi all - going on a thomson nile cruise in november - not been before and would love comments from anyone thats done it

thanks x

West Country
Level Contributor
1,460 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: thomson 4t all inc nile cruise

Haven't been specifically with Thomsons but nile cruises are fantastic and I would recommend to anyone for their combination of sightseeing and relaxation.

Food is usually good and plentiful, excursions fascinating but with some quite early starts 6.3--7.30 ish and you will probably have the obligatory Egyptian night when everyone can dress up (it is optional) for an evening of fun and games.

Meals are usually buffet type with perhaps one more "set" evening meal which is usually the Egyptain cuisine experience (or was in all my cruises)

If you type the name of the boat you are going on into the "Search in" box above the forum you will find peoples latest experiences which may give you some idea of what to expect.

I am sure you will have a wonderful time.

The Scottish Borders
Level Contributor
2,549 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: thomson 4t all inc nile cruise

Hi Bug2371,

Apparently (according to their brochure) Thomsons are changing the boat they use for the 4T AI cruise from the Presidential M/S Ritz to Travcotels M/S Regent from October onwards

For more info on the boat - www.travcotels.com/Cabins.aspx…

For more hints and tips for Nile Cruising and Egypt in general please take time to look through the Top Questions on the right hand side of the forum page on both the Nile River Valley and Luxor forums ( tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g294205-i9426-Lu… )

The Travcotel Boats do get consistently good reviews - hope you have a wonderful cruise, any more questions please ask away.

Suzie :-)

Edited: 17 August 2011, 15:19
Peterborough...
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: thomson 4t all inc nile cruise

thank you everyone :o) cant wait to get some winter sunshine!!

4. Re: thomson 4t all inc nile cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 19:16