We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there a 1 night cruise from Aswan to Luxor?

Seoul, South Korea
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic

I know that there are usally 2 nights or 3 nights cruise from Aswan to Luxor.

I heard that I can find just a night cruise at the Aswan port but I'm not sure whether this is true.

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
881 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there a 1 night cruise from Aswan to Luxor?

Nop, 3 and 4 nights only

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there a 1 night cruise from Aswan to Luxor?

It can be for two nights at least,no one night cruise between luxor and Aswan

Bedfordshire
Level Contributor
2,575 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is there a 1 night cruise from Aswan to Luxor?

It is possible but due to the limited availability of cruises I don't think you will find one. We did a week cruise and our return to Luxor was programmed for a 2 night journey. But we left Aswan around 2pm stopped at I think Edfu that evening, then sailed through the night arriving in Luxor around 2 - 3pm. The Nile was higher then and I would guess that it could be slightly dodgy sailing at night with low water level. We had one family who drove to Aswan for a 3 day cruise finding they were moored up in Luxor for a day and half, they were not happy.

Phil

4. Re: Is there a 1 night cruise from Aswan to Luxor?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 December 2014, 05:19