We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Info on Maritim group taking over Jolie Ville Luxor

Leicestershire
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Info on Maritim group taking over Jolie Ville Luxor

Does anyone have any info on the Maritim Group who are to take over the Jolie Ville Luxor ( and 2 other Jolie Ville Resorts) in January 2008. I am currently planning a cruise and stay for jan/feb 2008 and was particularly keen on this hotel, but now a little concerned will change due to new management ond/ or may do refurbishment when take over the hotel. any info would be gratefully received

Alexandria, Egypt
Level Contributor
884 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Info on Maritim group taking over Jolie Ville Luxor

presse-service.de/data.cfm/static/659194.html

That link tells details of the takeover. Wouldn't expect any refurbishments to go on as one was recently done. Will probably run exactly the same, as this does appear to be a well respected group in Germany. The staff will probably all be the same too - just a different manager and a different name on the sugar packets! It's a lovely hotel and you really will enjoy it!

merseyside
Level Contributor
7,927 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Info on Maritim group taking over Jolie Ville Luxor

I am going at the end of the month....for my third visit...will see if i see any changes...

Karen

Alexandria, Egypt
Level Contributor
884 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Info on Maritim group taking over Jolie Ville Luxor

The take over doesn't come into effect until Jan 2008. All that has happened is that Movenpick have ceased to have a contract at that hotel since March and it is now under the management of the Owning Company - Jolie Ville, until Maritim take over.

4. Re: Info on Maritim group taking over Jolie Ville Luxor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 11:24