We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Supplements available in Luxor ?

East Yorkshire
Level Contributor
86 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Supplements available in Luxor ?

Hi, Don't Know if anyone can answer me this one but is co-enzyme Q 10 (200) mgs available in Luxor as I am sure it would be much cheaper their than at home, I need it as a health supplement due to medication that I have to take, regards Liz.

South Wales
Level Contributor
194 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Supplements available in Luxor ?

Not really sure but there are plenty of chemists in Luxor. I would take in the supplements to show them and see what they say. They seem to sell everything.

Alexandria, Egypt
Level Contributor
884 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Supplements available in Luxor ?

Egypt isn't really all that up on supplements and natural health products in the pharmacies. I don't think that I have ever seen this one - but then again I've never really asked! Sometimes even getting vitamins can be a chore. Maybe bring enought to last and then take the box round to the pharmacy and see what he can find for you. Note that if you do manage to find it - it may be at a lesser strength and if you have to double up to get the correct doseage then it sometimes works out the same price as buying it in the UK.

3. Re: Supplements available in Luxor ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 15:16