We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

meeting?

portsmouth
6 posts
Save Topic
meeting?

Me and my girlfriend will be arriving in luxor on the 11 june staying at the nile palace, just wondering if anyone else was around then to meet up to enjoy the holiday by meeting so many other people.

Nick

Nottingham
Level Contributor
1,312 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: meeting?

Hi nick,

We will be arriving also on 11th,staying at Nile Palace!

There will be 7 of us.. age ranging from 5,11, 2x20, 31...and me n hubby who are SLIGHTLY older :-D

Where you flying from? we are with Thomson,flying from Birmingham.

Jan

Luxor/UK
Level Contributor
1,581 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: meeting?

Hi,

I'm meeting up with Nebel while she's here so maybe see you and your girlfriend too. Hope you have a fantastic holiday here Nick.

Newtownards, United...
Level Contributor
770 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: meeting?

Make sure you's post reviews or send me a PM we are heading out on 30th June

Paula

London, United...
Level Contributor
209 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: meeting?

Hi Nick,

We also arrive on the 11th (me and my partner), both in early 20's. We are staying at Jolie Ville though, so if your over our way for a meal or something would love to meet for a drink.

Matt

Luxor/UK
Level Contributor
1,581 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: meeting?

Hi Matt,

You should head to the Nile Palace one night to watch the floor show. A young group of Egyptian dancers and 2 amazing whirling dirvishes. Great evening of free entertainment, starts at 8.30pm aand finishes at 10pm.

6. Re: meeting?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 23:17
Get answers to your questions about Luxor