We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tea and coffee making facilities in the Iberotel

Yeovil, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
759 reviews
Save Topic
Tea and coffee making facilities in the Iberotel

Trying to find out if I need to take my travel kettle as I cannot function in the mornings until I have had a cup of tes

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,186 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tea and coffee making facilities in the Iberotel

Hi,

My advice is to take the kettle; only our favourute Red Sea hotel in Sharm has a kettle! The ones I've stayed in around Egypt do not! I always take my kettle & supplies.

Regards

Yeovil, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
759 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tea and coffee making facilities in the Iberotel

Thank you, I will. Do you know what sort of plug adaptor I need

Luxor/UK
Level Contributor
1,581 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tea and coffee making facilities in the Iberotel

You need a round two pin adaptor. The only hotel I know of that has tea/coffe making facilities is the Jolie-Ville. I believe there is another hotel that can provide kettles but they charge for them!!

England
Level Contributor
126 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tea and coffee making facilities in the Iberotel

Take your kettle,big mugs, adaptor and tea bags. You will hopefully have a fridge in your room and we found we could buy a litre of UHT milk for LE5. And very often the hotal only has small cups - no good for proper tea drinkers!!

oxford
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Tea and coffee making facilities in the Iberotel

hi linda, when are you going i am booked into the iberotel in march, only 2 weeks away x

derbyshire
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Tea and coffee making facilities in the Iberotel

yes linda we visited this hotel late last year,i just use to go down to the restaurant first thing in a morning and take a drink back to our room,so best taking your own, enjoy your holiday and drink plenty of water

Yeovil, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
759 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tea and coffee making facilities in the Iberotel

I am off there on March 4th, can't wait

8. Re: Tea and coffee making facilities in the Iberotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 23:19