We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jolie ville rooms

germany
Level Contributor
37 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
jolie ville rooms

Is there any news regarding the renovation of the rooms and bathrooms? I think somebody mentioned that they might start this summer.

The Scottish Borders
Level Contributor
2,549 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: jolie ville rooms

Hi I was there in May and there were plans of the renevations for Kings Island shown in the reception area, it all looks very impressive!!!!

As far as I am aware there is no fixed date for the renovations to start as they are awaiting the go ahead from Maritim to start the work.

Sorry can't be of any more help.

Suzie.

Newton le Willows
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: jolie ville rooms

When we were there a couple of weeks ago, block A was closed for renovations & they were working on them so they have started.

merseyside
Level Contributor
7,950 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: jolie ville rooms

They have been working on the renovations for a while according to the last email I got from them. It seems to be on and off with I guess the occupancy being a controlling factor.

When I was there last year they were doing upgrades then , but for the life of me I can't remember which block.

Karen

germany
Level Contributor
37 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: jolie ville rooms

Thanks for your speedy answers. as usual it seems to be quite difficult to get definitive answers from luxor. when I was talking to Emad Tawfik in april, he confirmed that renovations were about to start, but as to when ... :-) well, it's egypt.

5. Re: jolie ville rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 December 2009, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Luxor