We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time in egypt, just returned, WOW WOW WOW

Which Luxor hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
jak717
Level Contributor
204 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
First time in egypt, just returned, WOW WOW WOW

Hi everyone

Just returned from my first trip to egypt yesterday (and home today). First of all i must thank everyone on here for all tips, advice and reviews posted - everything has been so much help.

We had a week cruising on the Crown Prince followed by a week at the Jolie Ville. I have now completely fallen in love with egypt and will be returning next year (i have just had a quick check for prices a few mins ago lol).

I will write a full review on both the boat and the hotel in the next few days along with our experiences but i would have no hesitation in recommending either of them to anyone. We had a totally wonderful time and have made some fantastic friends.

Jackie :-)

1. Re: First time in egypt, just returned, WOW WOW WOW

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 14:54
Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
372 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: First time in egypt, just returned, WOW WOW WOW

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your time in Egypt

3. Re: First time in egypt, just returned, WOW WOW WOW

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10 August 2010, 04:19
merseyside
Level Contributor
7,905 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: First time in egypt, just returned, WOW WOW WOW

Hi Jackie, pleased to see you loved it there! Another case of Luxor-itis ;-0

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
3,434 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: First time in egypt, just returned, WOW WOW WOW

Hi Jackie- so glad the holiday went well.

Just a tip - dont type your review of the boat in the 'write a review' section- I understand TA are still not accepting reviews of the boats. They then return it to you as an e mail! So either link it to your hotel review or put it on this forum.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pangkor
Level Contributor
2,861 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: First time in egypt, just returned, WOW WOW WOW

hiya jacki it gets to use all without us realising it at the time maggieomx

merseyside
Level Contributor
7,905 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: First time in egypt, just returned, WOW WOW WOW

You can put a review of your boat on this link which will then be added by The_Egyptian_Guide to the recommended cruises sticky at the top of the forum...

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g294205-i9426-k2…

Karen

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Luxor
Level Contributor
4,058 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: First time in egypt, just returned, WOW WOW WOW

Good to hear you had a wonderful time - looks like the Luxor bug has bitten again!

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
1,728 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: First time in egypt, just returned, WOW WOW WOW

Welcome to the club....!

10. Re: First time in egypt, just returned, WOW WOW WOW

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2010, 06:19