We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nile Palace

Which Luxor hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hartlepool
Level Contributor
678 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Nile Palace

Hi,

Due to stay here in October. As we are celebrating our friend's 65th Birthday, I would like to get in touch with the hotel. Has anyone got their email address or suggest any good nile view rooms.

Thanks

Marie

merseyside
Level Contributor
7,909 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nile Palace

Hi Marie, while waiting for replies check this thread...

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294205-i9426-k298…

The Scottish Borders
Level Contributor
2,549 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nile Palace

Hi Marie,

Try

fo@luxor-steigenberger.com

I'm staying there next April and have opted for a full Nile View and requested a high floor for the views over to the West Bank - it cost an extra £70 per person per week through the Tour Operator.

Hope this helps a wee bit,

Suzie

Caerphilly, United...
Level Contributor
297 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nile Palace

Hi Marie

Last year we stayed in a Nile View Room just on the left hand side of the hotel (as you face it from the road). The views were phenomenal and the great thing from that side is that they included the Temple of Hatshepsut which was stunning.

I've put two photos of the view from my room on TA and also one from the river showing where we were. Take a look and if you've got any questions let me know.

tripadvisor.com/members-photos/Lambsie_the_W…

This year we're back again and staying in one of the "Superior Nile View Rooms" (getting a taste for luxury of which my bank manager disapproves) which I understand have bigger balconies and are even more spacious. The only small downside to the rooms we had was that as we were on the side of the hotel, the balconies were a touch cramped but as this was the first time in my life I'd stayed in a hotel room with a balcony I wasn't about to complain!

Lambsie

Hartlepool
Level Contributor
678 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nile Palace

Hi,

Thanks for the replies!

Must admit getting really EXCITED and we don't go until 12th.Our friend whose birthday is not as excited as me.

Thanks again

Marie

p.s Jill from Puddleducks restaurant has offerred to put banners and that up for us. Isn't that lovely.

Manchester
Level Contributor
29 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nile Palace

Hi tell the pool staff about your friends birthday.

They will bring a lovely birthday cake out during the day.

Weymouth, United...
Level Contributor
755 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Nile Palace

I e-mailed them as I am there in a little over a weeks time...got no response...ho hum...

kent
Level Contributor
253 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nile Palace

We stayed at this hotel last year and again this year as it was good. It was my 40th birthday this year and we contacted the hotel and they gave me a free upgrade as it was also our second visit. Also the pool guys made me a cake and sung happy birthday to me which was very nice. Here is the contact info,

please address your email to

Mohamed Hebashy

Assistant Front Office Manager

Luxor Palace

Khaled Ben El Walid St.

Luxor , Egypt

Phone: +20 095 236 6999 . Fax: +20 95 236 9191/ +20 95 2365666

Mobile:+20105714635

E-Mail: fo@luxor-steigenberger.com

Hartlepool
Level Contributor
678 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Nile Palace

Hi,

Thanks for everyones replies, really grateful.

Hotel have replied today, so they are aware its our friends birthday

Marie

9. Re: Nile Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2010, 05:19