We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

work at the sonesta

england
Level Contributor
40 posts
85 reviews
Save Topic
work at the sonesta

Hi

Has anyone just returned from Sonesta? I was wondering how the work is progressing at the side of the hotel. There was still a lot to do when I was last there in October.

Has any building started?

Cheers

Cath

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
1,090 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: work at the sonesta

Cath, there is a thread a little further down about this. I have e-mailed the Sonesta, as I will be staying there in May. The manager said there is NO building work happening, just preparing for a garden next to the hotel. If you find it, you can read the e-mais. Don't be put of by the title of the thread.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g294205-i9426-k3…

england
Level Contributor
40 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: work at the sonesta

Hi Bob

Many thanks for that. I am there in 5 weeks so I will let you know whats going on when I return. All was ok in October but there was still some stuff to come down in the public pool and I was worried that they may have started to consruct there.

We usually have a room on the public pool side so we are requesting our usual.

Speak soon.

Many thanks fo the speedy reply.

Cath

Lancashire, England
Level Contributor
1,087 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: work at the sonesta

I willbe there on the 27th so I will let you both know what is happening re the building work.

If there is anything else you want me to find out, let me know.

england
Level Contributor
40 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: work at the sonesta

Cheers Rowz. Have a great time.

Cath

5. Re: work at the sonesta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2010, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Luxor
Recent Conversations