We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secret Tourist on BBC tonight

Which Luxor hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NE UK
Level Contributor
609 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Secret Tourist on BBC tonight

The preview mentions a four star hotel in Egypt (doesn't say where) being investigated by a family from Newcastle. 9pm

England, United...
Level Contributor
5,685 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Secret Tourist on BBC tonight

Interesting that the PR man tried to deny that the Health Suite belonged to the hotel - he pointed to the outside signboards and said something along the lines of 'Do you see our name there? Our clients can use it but....' . Having taken a quick peek at their website it is quite clearly listed there. If he was the PR manager I'm surprised the hotel is even being promoted anywhere!

Scotland
Level Contributor
138 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Secret Tourist on BBC tonight

It appears we are a week behind - according to the TV Guide I bought this will be on THIS weeks show in Scotland.

Guernsey, Channel...
Level Contributor
398 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Secret Tourist on BBC tonight

Hey Airiddh

That's handy, since you already have the run down and, just goes to show, that in some circumstances - a wee bit of knowledge is not a dangerous thing!

Enjoy the programme anyway.

Best wishes

egypt
1 post
Save Reply
14. Re: Secret Tourist on BBC tonight

this is all what i want say

thank you boring

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
1,090 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Secret Tourist on BBC tonight

What does that mean?

16. Re: Secret Tourist on BBC tonight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 March 2011, 06:23