We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jolie Ville Nile View Room

Hythe, United...
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
2,386 posts
122 reviews
Save Topic
Jolie Ville Nile View Room

I have booked to stay in the Jolie Ville this October and have the chance to upgrade to a Nile view for $25 per night. Has anyone stayed in the nile view rooms and are they worth the extra.

Bedfordshire
Level Contributor
2,527 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jolie Ville Nile View Room

It is one of the few hotels that It would not bother me if I didn't have a nile view. As the nile is so close anyway and the view of the gardens are so nice I would not pay the extra.

Phil

jak717
Level Contributor
204 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jolie Ville Nile View Room

We had a "Nile view" last year and had the same room again this year but it's a rather distant Nile view, you're not close to the river. I liked the position of our room more than anything. I will be going back next year and will request certain blocks for my room but I'm not going to pay the extra again for the "view" as the gardens are lovely anyway :-)

Leeds
Level Contributor
165 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jolie Ville Nile View Room

I agree with the above contributors, those bungalows nearer to the nile are still some distance away, and there will be others walking past your bungalow to reach the pool etc, whereas those further from the nile are quieter and more private if you wanted to sunbathe in privacy.

There are pros and cons to both, but I am sure you will enjoy your stay

You may want to check the web for details of work on the pools which is taking place shortly as there is a chance this may cause noise or dust and you would want to be away from this. Don't let it worry you too much, just use the other pool, the gardens are huge anyway.

Hythe, United...
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
2,386 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jolie Ville Nile View Room

Thankyou to everyone for your responses. I have contacted the hotel in regard to the planned building work and have been informed that during my first week 20-27 Oct work will be taking place in and around the relax pool.

Brixham, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jolie Ville Nile View Room

HI

We will see you there! We are staying there the same week. We stayed 2 years ago and had such a fantastic time! It really is a lovely hotel and very peaceful.

Hythe, United...
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
2,386 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jolie Ville Nile View Room

We are looking forward to it excursions all booked, taxi from the airport to hotel booked, only the airport parking to book and that's it ready for the off.

7. Re: Jolie Ville Nile View Room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2011, 05:21