We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El sherif tours

London, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
150 reviews
Save Topic
El sherif tours

Hi,

Can anyone provide a reference for El Sherif tours? Are they a genuine tour operator? Is there a website or organisation i can contact to verify they are genuine?

TIA

Freddy

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
394 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: El sherif tours

El Sherif Tours are listed on the official Ministry of Tourism website. Google Ministry of Tourism Egypt. Hope this helps.

London, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: El sherif tours

Hi, thanks for your reply. Could you please post the link where El Sherif tours are listed? When I google it I come across a website called touregypt.net but I can't find El Sherif tours listed anywhere.

Thanks.

3. Re: El sherif tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 16 December 2010, 08:35
Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Nile River Valley
Level Contributor
1,738 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: El sherif tours

El sherif Tours have been covered on a, rather long running, thread within the Tour Egypt Forum.

There's both positive & negative views on them but it may provide at least some details of peoples' experiences:

www.touregyptforums.com/index.php…

According to one of the contributions, a review has been posted on Trip Advisor. It doesn't specify whether this was on the forum or elsewhere but it may be worthwhile searching for it.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
394 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: El sherif tours

Try the following link:

egyptsites.com/dir/egypt-travel-agents-s_60

London, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: El sherif tours

@GParry, I've seen that lengthy thread on the touregypt forums but my concern is fake reviews. If those reviews are real then they're very useful but it's difficult to determine whether or not they are hence I thought I'd try and find a credible reference. I've also seen the various posts on TA which are positive, but again, I just have this concern over fake reviews now :s

@belly-dancer13, thanks for the link, although that doesn't seem to be linked to the egpytian ministry of tourism?

Luxor, Egypt
Level Contributor
2,220 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: El sherif tours

FreddyQ, if you have reservations about this tour operator; then I would respectfully suggest that you just find another one! There are a vast number of Egyptian companies which would give you a good, value for money service.

Or is there some special reason why you are considering El Sherif?

Best wishes,

Edward.

8. Re: El sherif tours

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 13 February 2011, 12:05
9. Re: El sherif tours

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2016, 16:00
Kavala, Greece
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: El sherif tours

they are not an official agency.In the past i had bad experience.So its better to choose properly

Get answers to your questions about Luxor