We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Presidential Nile Cruises

Rickmansworth...
Level Contributor
852 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Presidential Nile Cruises

Hi there

We are going on the PNC with longwoods for a week from 7th Sept. They ahve said we are on the Odyssy, but understand that with the low tourist, we could be on any of their cruise boats.

We are frquent visitors to Egypt, but this is out 1st cruise. I have read all the useful tips on the right, however wondered if anyone has any helpful tips specific for Presidential.

After the cruise, we have a week at the Maritim Jolie Ville to explore Luxor a bit deeper, revisit things we likes on the cruise and see some other bits like the museums, hot air balloon, the town etc. I speak some Arabic which is handy, and used to Egyptian way of life. Neither of us drink alcohol, and eat almost anything. Thanks very much, Mark.

Mentioned in this post
Egypt
Egypt
Africa
Luxor and Aswan Travel
Sightseeing Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours, Boat Tours, Day Trips
Amazing Global Travel
Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
Luxor Travels
Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips, Sightseeing Tours, Archaeology Tours
West Country
Level Contributor
1,460 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Presidential Nile Cruises

Dont think there are any specific yips for Presidential cruises. Nice boats though and perfectly adequate for a decent cruise.

These days though you can never be sure as to what boat you are on till you actually board as tourist numbers are meaning groups are put on other boats to make the cruises viable.

I am sure you will have a wonderful time whatever boat you end up on.

2. Re: Presidential Nile Cruises

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 01:20