We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

will i ever get there!

Which Luxor hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
will i ever get there!

After meticulous planning, on the 10th version of an itinerary and becoming obsessed with this forum am looking forward to arriving in Luxor this week. One problem - new passport says I'm a man when I'm not. Off to sort it out tomorrow and take proof of gender! :)

Fingers crossed I make it.

England, United...
Level Contributor
5,700 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: will i ever get there!

Oh dear. Good luck. Hope it's a reasonably stress free day. All the effort will have been worth it once you get to Luxor.

Signal Hill...
Level Contributor
55 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: will i ever get there!

Good luck with the passport..Looking forward to your postings...We are suppose to arrive in Luxor in October.

3. Re: will i ever get there!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 15:17