We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NO Hassle Caleche, Taxi & Tours!

Which Luxor hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Reno, Nevada
Level Contributor
1,522 posts
241 reviews
Save Topic
NO Hassle Caleche, Taxi & Tours!

We did our research on TA, got recommendations and had a wonderful time in Luxor with a NO hassle caleche driver who takes better care of his horse than he does himself. Also taxi and tour guides. Happy to share. Make you good price, any money, even plastic. LOL :-)

England, United...
Level Contributor
5,677 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: NO Hassle Caleche, Taxi & Tours!

Glad you've had such a good time in Luxor.

I'd be happy to receive a pm with your caleche, taxi etc recommendations and contact info. I don't use caleche but often get asked about them so it's good to have recommendations. I do have a couple of good drivers, but again it's always good to know of someone else.

south wales UK
Level Contributor
100 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: NO Hassle Caleche, Taxi & Tours!

same here for the PM, we are going to luxor next year and welcome any personal recomendations for tours or taxi drivers, especially if hassle free.

glad you had a great time.

claire.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
215 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: NO Hassle Caleche, Taxi & Tours!

There's a guy I use, reliable, 25 years in the business;

Used him last week

Met at the gate as you enter the terminal, steers you through the hassle and private air conditioned minibus direct to your hotel - £6.00

Luxor to Aswan, by same minibus £40.00

PM me for email details...

4. Re: NO Hassle Caleche, Taxi & Tours!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 19:18