We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nile explorer 4t Ritz

Northop, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
nile explorer 4t Ritz

going on this boat next week want to know what is in the cabin ie kettle cups coffee hairdryers etc carnt see any thing written and carnt see any kettles in people photos !! the morning coffee not to be missed !!!!!

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
224 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nile explorer 4t Ritz

Hair dryers yes, kettles no some thing to do with power limits I think

Cheers Brian

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Luxor
Level Contributor
4,058 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: nile explorer 4t Ritz

Yes, I think it's all to do with health and safety - fire hazards etc.

Some people do take their own travel kettles, but if you do, you need to keep them out of sight when not in use in case of confiscation (so I believe). I think ocean liners also have the same rulings.

Luxor, Egypt
Level Contributor
2,220 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: nile explorer 4t Ritz

Like many others; we've always taken a travel kettle on our Nile cruises. Just don't flaunt it around.

Regards,

Edward.

Northop, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: nile explorer 4t Ritz

Thank you to all replys will take something with us, I think im looking forward to this trip never done a cruise before :)

5. Re: nile explorer 4t Ritz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2013, 09:19