We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

star gazing - space'n'village

Fethard, Ireland
Level Contributor
6 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
star gazing - space'n'village

please has anyone done this recently like 2012 or even 2011. is it still running. going again on thursday and would like to do something else this time thanks lots

UK/Luxor
Level Contributor
413 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: star gazing - space'n'village

Yes, they are still working. I had some friends who went a couple of weeks ago and they loved it.

I don't think they are doing it every night though but cannot remember which night my friends went.

uk
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: star gazing - space'n'village

Yes, Star Gazing working in Luxor on, Tuesday and Thursday.

Fethard, Ireland
Level Contributor
6 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: star gazing - space'n'village

i meant if i wanted to book it does anyone have details etc thanks rita

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
4,058 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: star gazing - space'n'village

Hi there

Here are a couple of links that might help

Website for Space Observers

http://www.spaceobservers.net/content.php

Link to reviews of Space Observers

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g294205-d1…

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
4,058 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: star gazing - space'n'village

After looking at the website, there's a banner running along the top of the page which states:

***SPACE OBSERVERS LUXOR will close from the 1st of May 2012 for the summer season ***

London, England
Level Contributor
8,757 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: star gazing - space'n'village

We did this trip in December two years ago and enjoyed it. I presume they don't operate in the summer as they sky isn't clear enough.

UK/Luxor
Level Contributor
413 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: star gazing - space'n'village

maybe there is just not enough business this summer. I know they are splitting their time between here and Sinai. I think Kris is here and Lydie is in Sinai. So maybe they have decided to close down for the summer and have a break back at home.

8. Re: star gazing - space'n'village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 12:41