We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

23rd may

jersey
Level Contributor
215 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
23rd may

thinking of going 23rd may from gatwick just a bit worried about numbers anyone else going on this day will the plane be full.

Burton upon Trent...
Level Contributor
226 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 23rd may

We fly the same day but from Manchester ! - hoping the flight won't be full so we can stretch out !

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,067 posts
241 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 23rd may

What difference does it make if the plane is full ?

Kent
Level Contributor
325 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 23rd may

we are going from Gatwick on the 13:30. Family of 3. Very excited only 11 sleeps to go!

Emailed the hotel and have been told it has 18% occupancy at the moment and therefore rooms open on the 4th and 5th floors.

Burton upon Trent...
Level Contributor
226 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 23rd may

If the plane isn't full you're not squashed in like sardines and have room to spread out !

Kent
Level Contributor
325 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 23rd may

Let's hope! There was no extra leg room seats available about 6 wks ago.

Luxor, Egypt
Level Contributor
1,781 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 23rd may

I hope they are all full need the visitors over here.

R

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 23rd may

Tourism is very much "down" in Luxor! Imagine that plane will be "comfortable "for you.But if hotel is saying that occupancy is sitting at 18% then you'll certainly have enough room to enjoy yourselves.Wish you a nice trip.

jersey
Level Contributor
215 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 23rd may

what i meant really was i am a bit worried about the plane not going if its not at least half full not too worried about hotel going to the jolli which has a good repeat customer base even though i thinks its only running at 20% occupancy..flying gatwick 13;30.

Luxor, Egypt
Level Contributor
2,220 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 23rd may

I should think that the flight will have to go, if only to collect the previous holidaymakers from Luxor and take them home!

Regards,

Edward.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
225 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: 23rd may

Well, there might be an extra seat available to spread out into on the flight from Manchester on the 23rd.....mine.

My Mam took ill last Thursday and got admitted into hospital. The Doc told her last night that she will be in for another week.

I think I might have to postpone my trip.

I hope you all have a wonderful time....I feel a bit like Dorothy...There's no place like Luxor...there's no place like Luxor.......

Enjoy, please.

X