We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ms serenade

Formby, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
ms serenade

does any one know how many passengers the ms serenade takes on board please ?

West Country
Level Contributor
1,460 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ms serenade

I think it has about 58 cabins so, in theory, if each was occupied by two people, it could carry 116 people. As to how many have actually been on it in recent times only recent travellers can say..

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,208 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: ms serenade

Having cruised on the MS Serenade I was going to say around 100, but SWmuse has beat me to it by seeking out the actual number of cabins the Serenade has.

There have been recent reports of Nile cruise boats of this size sailing with only a dozen passengers onboard at the moment, due to the very low number of tourists visiting Egypt right now.

Conwy, United...
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: ms serenade

We were on this boat last week and it was full, we came home yesterday and it was full again this week I think they are doing very cheap deals for us Brits,

It is a good boat if you want to cruise the Nile it is very clean and they are very helpful ALL the men who work on it are perverts they ask you to kiss them when your husband is out of ear shot but just take no notice of them.

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,612 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ms serenade

Instead of an epidemic of perversion, I think you simply encountered the everyday self interest of tip-seeking crew members each of who was hoping to earn some bonus overtime as a gigolo.

5. Re: ms serenade

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2014, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Luxor