We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dental crowns

Which Luxor hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Galway, Ireland
1 post
Save Topic
dental crowns

I am going to luxor this month does anyone know a good dentist who does crowns.

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Luxor
Level Contributor
4,055 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dental crowns

Hi there

There's a similar thread running here

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g294205-i9426-k6…

I can't remember the name of the dentist my husband went to, but it was fine for the emergency crown that my husband had fitted when his broke, but he wouldn't specifically go to Luxor for dental treatment by choice.

As I said in my post on the other thread, if you do intend to do this, I would check that your insurance covers you for anything that may go wrong. You may have to pay an extra premium.

Luxor, Egypt
Level Contributor
1,688 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dental crowns

The dentist opposite the post office on Station street is very good I think his name is Hany, I will check.

I was concerned on one visit when he told me I had beautiful eyes that the guy drilling away in my mouth was blind but hey ho!

luxor
Level Contributor
12 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: dental crowns

Most of the expats here use Dr Farid Shawky in Cleopatra Street. I used to be frightened to death when going to any dentist - Dr Farid is the only one Ive come across who has been pain free. His prices are good, and his English is excellent. His tel no is 01222189465.

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Luxor
Level Contributor
4,055 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: dental crowns

The name given by hatusu in #3 above is familar, so I think that may be who my husband went to. If so, he certainly did get a good job done.

5. Re: dental crowns

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2014, 06:19