We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nile cruise

Which Luxor hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
Level Contributor
156 posts
Save Topic
nile cruise

Hi does anyone know which boats are operating at the moment I am due to arrive in Luxor on the 24th September after a night in hurghada, looking for a weeks cruise to book independently. I found a price for Ms sunrise semiramis 3 does anyone know if this boat departs on the Wednesday? also is it a nice boat cant find many reviews for it thanks.

West Country
Level Contributor
1,460 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nile cruise

I think there was a post from someone who had travelled on the Semiramis 3 in March this year on another topic (Something about wheelchairs and lifts comes to mind as I think that boat has a lift). So if it was running in March it may still be but with so few tourists I suppose things can change on a daily basis.

manchester
Level Contributor
156 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: nile cruise

thank you for reply.

Level Contributor
17 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: nile cruise

Hi we have just returned last week from a nile cruise and stay . Although we did not sail on your boat mentioned we dropped many people off to board it on the Wednesday and picked up again the following Wednesday . This was definitely sailing again the following week as the boat we were on was not sailing the following week so any one booked on for

2 weeks on our boat was transferred to your boat so it does seem that your boat is one of the popular ones at the moment .Everyone had good reviews by the way when we picked them up again .

We sailed on the Nile Excellence and it was fantastic . We were looked after so well , it's not as big as some boats but has all suites rather than cabins so only takes 56 people , so if this boat sails again anyone booking it will be in for a treat .

Enjoy your cruise it was the best holiday we've had :)

4. Re: nile cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2015, 06:16