We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

monarch

Glastonbury, United...
Level Contributor
297 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
monarch

We just got back ,we flew with monarch from Gatwick to Mombasa,no problems only delayed one hour going out but that can happen to any company. Given blanket & pillow on night & day flight.We had 35 kg of baggage allowance each plus 5 kg hand luggage, We did pay for extra legroom which was worth it. We had two meals each way with drinks included, tasty,no complaints,staff friendly, would use again.

plymouth england
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
5,880 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: monarch

Thanks for that info as I see African Safari use this Airline now,

but the up-grade costs £300 !!!! was your luggage a normal allowance? or did you request extra.

Glastonbury, United...
Level Contributor
297 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: monarch

our luggage was normal allowance,I don't know why but some people only had 20kg on the same plane.

South West England...
Destination Expert
for Mombasa, Diani Beach, Kenya
Level Contributor
7,083 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: monarch

Looks like we will be using Monarch more often as the My Travel/Airtours flight has disappeared from their website this winter.

4. Re: monarch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 01:20