We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

safaris tour companies and lodges

England, United...
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
105 reviews
Save Topic
safaris tour companies and lodges

Hi we are going to the Pinewood Village in March and want to book a safari 3/4 nights - has anyone got good recommendation for local company, we have contacted Mics but have no other companies to try. Also what are best lodges in Tsavo. Thanks Angie

Natural World Kenya Safaris
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Safaris
Roberto Toba Safari Kenya - Day Tours
Boat Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Safaris
South West England...
Destination Expert
for Mombasa, Diani Beach, Kenya
Level Contributor
7,222 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: safaris tour companies and lodges

Contact a few from this TA list -

tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g294210-c3237/Momba…

My favourite in East has to be Voi Safari - the view is "WOW". Rooms need "changing rooms" in.

In West - Kilaguni lodge or Ziwani camp.

If I had loads of dosh Finch Hattons.

Augsburg, Germany
Level Contributor
1,732 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: safaris tour companies and lodges

Hi,

we are always using Doc and his company Kenyan Adventures & Beyond Safaris (KABS). They are based in Diani and from our experiences in the past we can highly recommand him. Will return in feb 09 for our wedding and naturally a honeymooner safari.

I know, that you only asked for lodges, but i am not sure if also the camps might be something for you.

Tsavo West - i also would consider the Severin Safari Camp. Tsavo East - this time we will try the new Aruba Ashnil Lodge (they also have some tents). Have been in the past in the Voi Safari Lodge (the old one with the stunning view) and the Patterson Safari Camp.

In the Tsavo West we have been to the Ngulia Lodge, the Voyager Ziwani Camp and twice in the Severin Safari Camp.

Because of this special feeling our favourite accomodation type is the tented camp.

Bye

Chrissy

3. Re: safaris tour companies and lodges

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2009, 23:18