We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

turkish airlines

uk
Level Contributor
1,335 posts
1 review
Save Topic
turkish airlines

anyone flown with turkish airlines can get a deal to nairobi return for just under £300 via istanbul

Shanzu, Kenya
Level Contributor
293 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: turkish airlines

no not yet but i do know they advertised recently quite often in The Nation newspaper and advertised London from Nbo for $499! So £300 good deal!!!

milton keynes
Level Contributor
807 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: turkish airlines

A Kenyan friend of mine told me of these flights at weekend, he is going to use them in July. Well worth a look at the price. As long as it can stay in the air and get me to Kenya I'm happy.

South West England...
Destination Expert
for Mombasa, Diani Beach, Kenya
Level Contributor
7,223 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: turkish airlines

Danbry - have you heard from your friend? This certainly seems to be the cheapest flight around at the moment but all that glistens... - the arrival time in Nairobi isn't going to be much fun but £290 to Nairobi does have a certain appeal.

KA prices to Mombasa fluctuate between £1,000+ (economy!)and £532 in the autumn.

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
15,972 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: turkish airlines

Hi TF,

Emirates are doing LHR to NBO for £399.40 in the autumn, trouble is most options have unacceptable layovers in Dubai, however after scrolling through them all, option 13 on page 3 and option 24 on page 5 are reasonable

uk
Level Contributor
1,335 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: turkish airlines

hi tf

depends when you book with turkish airlines , flights are with jetairways and the only one i can pick up from there is its an indian airline and looking on there site planes look good and modern up to date

london heathrow

to istanbul 4 hr wait stretch u legs etc and then 6 hrs to nairobi , i can live with that for the price

South West England...
Destination Expert
for Mombasa, Diani Beach, Kenya
Level Contributor
7,223 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: turkish airlines

Thanks guys. I'll start sifting through the options. As long as its not Aeroflot - do they still exist?

I'll consider all means even Edna's boat! is she watertight yet Edna?

BLACKSTONE,MA
Level Contributor
52 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: turkish airlines

i hope it is good i fly sept 2 on turkish with star allience ff miles! on a wing and a prayer!!!

kitkat60

8. Re: turkish airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2010, 05:18