We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Business Lounge - LHR terminal 4

Margate, United...
Level Contributor
342 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Business Lounge - LHR terminal 4

Has anyone splashed out on the ServisAir Lounge (Holideck) at LHR terminal 4? Is it worth the £18 each for 3 hrs?

Its a pretty bleak terminal to be entertained for a few hours and we always get to airports early for all the assisted boarding fiasco. The last time we used 4 was about 8yrs ago and there was just not enough seating but may be quieter since BA flown to T5 I wondered?

plymouth england
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
5,880 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Business Lounge - LHR terminal 4

yes I do and it is very nice ..

three levels- ground & first have excellent seats TV and on the first floor a seperate very quiet lounge- No tv telephones etc; and your own nibbles and drinks .

top floor is the obvservation deck ..nice to see all the planes .

There are papers Magazines - several TV stations all the usual drinks except Champagne - - plenty of nibbles and cake, plus Yoghurt Jellies ..

there is a Milk shake machine [ make your own] on the first floor lounge -where the childrens play area all in all good value for your money and only a few steps to the plane ....

Telford, Shropshire
Level Contributor
2,431 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Business Lounge - LHR terminal 4

Have to agree with Edna on this one. I always use the Holideck it's nice and relaxing before your journey just to sit in peace after the misery of checking in!!

you won't be disappointed.

Min x

3. Re: Business Lounge - LHR terminal 4

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2010, 06:21