We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

10 more sleeps till santa 12 more sleeps till Kenya

Henley on Thames
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
1 review
Save Topic
10 more sleeps till santa 12 more sleeps till Kenya

Can't wait, no not for Christmas but Kenya once again 12 more sleeps and we will be in our favourite place with all our friends. We fly our 27th December till 16th Jan, anyone else going at the same time?

We are staying at the Diani Sea Resort again and are looking forward to seeing all our friends George, Hesborn, Ali and Juma, not forgeting John our wonderful taxi driver and Lillian at Dream Kenya Safari's.

Just to see that wonderful beach again is going to be wonderful, our last visit for a couple of years, till Charlie has finished her GCSE's

Mrs Skippie

Voluntours Adventures
Multi-day Tours, Safaris, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Private Tours
Serian Safari
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Safaris
milton keynes
Level Contributor
807 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 10 more sleeps till santa 12 more sleeps till Kenya

I can imagine the suitcases will be under the Christmas tree ready and packed. I will miss you this time but as I have only been back a couple of weeks so I mustn't be greedy. The cheap flight will turn up very soon I know. Have a happy Christmas and a fantastic holiday. Not to many Tuskers though.

Henley on Thames
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: 10 more sleeps till santa 12 more sleeps till Kenya

What bloody Christmas Tree lol

milton keynes
Level Contributor
807 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 10 more sleeps till santa 12 more sleeps till Kenya

Bah humbug !!!!! Now where will Santa leave your pressies? Where will you leave the mince pie and carrot for him and Ruldolph? Good thing Edna doesn't know whe would be distrort. Wishing you all a very happy Christmas and wish you could bring some of that sun shine back with you.

Danielle x

Henley on Thames
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: 10 more sleeps till santa 12 more sleeps till Kenya

I'm sure he will understand mince pie and carrot on the kitchen table along with a request to send all our pressies to Kenya, the kids need them more than we do, will try and bring some sunshine back with us

Mrs Skippie

5. Re: 10 more sleeps till santa 12 more sleeps till Kenya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2010, 05:17