We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Voi Safari Lodge - room recommendations?

NORFOLK
Level Contributor
114 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Voi Safari Lodge - room recommendations?

Hi

We have decided to stay at the voi safari lodge (despite some negative reviews) as we want the more traditional safari feel...

However, after seeing some pictures on TA, I just wondered whether anyone who has stayed here got a nice, fairly clean room with a great view?

I'd like to send a room request to the safari company, so any recommendations appreciated!

5 weeks, 4 days to go!!! woohooooooo!! :)

thanks!!

plymouth england
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
5,880 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Voi Safari Lodge - room recommendations?

Rooms 8 or 9 are very good ...

edinburgh
Level Contributor
1,568 posts
257 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Voi Safari Lodge - room recommendations?

HI. Room 11 is also very giving a clear view of the water holes and pool. Has one large double bed and one single bed.

Regards Malaika

Amersfoort
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Voi Safari Lodge - room recommendations?

Tell us about it Edna.....

plymouth england
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
5,880 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Voi Safari Lodge - room recommendations?

oooh you can talk !!! I never broke a bed !!!!!

however all the rooms have a double bed and single - simply furnished but clean .

edinburgh
Level Contributor
1,568 posts
257 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Voi Safari Lodge - room recommendations?

Neither did we!!!!!!! But the extra bed is useful for puting clothes on as there is not much wardrobe space. Kind regards Malaika

uk
Level Contributor
728 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Voi Safari Lodge - room recommendations?

We have stayed here and I wrote a review - from our memory we recall that the walls are very thin between the rooms - our neighbour was packing late at night - we were in bed asleep as we had to be up for an early safari. Male neighbour was asking Female neighbour which suitcase to put this that and the other in! lol

It was nice though and the Hyrax were cute to look at while we ate.

Jan

7. Re: Voi Safari Lodge - room recommendations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2010, 06:19