We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safari from Turle Bay Beach resort?

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
154 posts
Save Topic
Safari from Turle Bay Beach resort?

I'm going to be doing a safari in the Masai Mara area and then I'm coming to the coast.

I'm thinking I may want to do another Safari if I'm hooked and was wondering if I should stay in Mombasa to do it or is TBBR too far away. I like the beach better at TBBR and plan to scuba dive.

Lynn from Canada

Nairobi, Kenya
Level Contributor
211 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Safari from Turle Bay Beach resort?

Lynn,

As for the choice of beach hotel be very particular to fulfill your hearts best desire. From my experience as a Tour Operator, your Operator should be in a position to pick you from your beach hotel and drop you soon after your game viewing drives comfortably, and should i add. . . At no extra cost. May be get yourself a great private package as you get your way all through.

Enjoy a superb holiday.

John

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
603 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Safari from Turle Bay Beach resort?

TBBC is only 2 hours from Mombasa. Plenty of tour operators can take you from there on Safari and drop you back at the Hotel. Tunda tours, Southern Cross Safaris are just a couple that come to mind. But most Safari ops that operarate on the Coast will pick up and return you to the Hotel all included in the Safari price.

3. Re: Safari from Turle Bay Beach resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2011, 07:16