We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for Trevor Ostross

Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
2,798 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for Trevor Ostross

We are wanting to contact a tourist who came to Mombasa 1992/3/4 - Kisauni. If you can put me in touch with him, please pm me. This is a long shot, but you never know, someone may remember him!

Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
2,798 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for Trevor Ostross

Still looking!!

enfield&ugunja
Level Contributor
391 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for Trevor Ostross

Anne try looking him up on facebook-the name is unusual so if there would appear pretty quickly when searched for & if you haven't tried them already try friends reunited.Hope that Helps

Harvey

Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
2,798 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for Trevor Ostross

Thanks, Harvey. We tried Facebook. I didn't think of Friends Reunited. TA is a long shot - he was a tourist in Mombasa a long time ago!!

Fordingbridge...
Level Contributor
2,019 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for Trevor Ostross

Nothing listed on Skype either.

uk
Level Contributor
208 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for Trevor Ostross

www.192.com (uses Electoral roll)

1 female Ostross listed in North London (could be a relative)

you will have to register (pay) to get contact details

Edited: 28 July 2010, 18:17
Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
2,798 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for Trevor Ostross

You folks are very kind!! PM me if you'd like to know why we are looking for him.

milton keynes
Level Contributor
807 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Looking for Trevor Ostross

My dear Ann I wouldn't dream of asking. If you want to trace him it would only be for a genuine and good reason. Good luck with finding him. Hope all is well with you all in Western Kenya.

Danielle xx

8. Re: Looking for Trevor Ostross

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 October 2010, 07:35
Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
2,798 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Looking for Trevor Ostross

Milton - you shouldn't really post all those details in public!! However, that is why we are looking for the father. We had heard about the girl's problems, so were asking if any visitor knew how to find her father - maybe someone who has been coming to the Coast for years. Read the posts and you will see why we have not said too much.

Edited: 28 October 2010, 12:18
3 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Looking for Trevor Ostross

Ok its important that whoever has this information should just volunteer.Anyway it wasnt in bad faith that i had to post this details.Otherwise somebody could think its sinster