We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

room upgrade at travellers beach for 17th jan

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
room upgrade at travellers beach for 17th jan

hi does anyone know if we can contact the hotel directly to enquire about the beach/front or sea view rooms (not quite sure on exact room description ) as to wether any are available and what the cost maybe and also to request a fridge for the room , just thought it would save time plus an already chilled fridge would be a bonus. thanks xx

plymouth england
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
5,880 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: room upgrade at travellers beach for 17th jan

Are you staying AI or HB?

If AI I would not bother with sea front rooms as there right by the water sports area and each and every night they run the motors of the Jet Ski`s filling the roms with diesel fumes a;lso the sun dissapears from these rooms around 12-12.30am fridges /tea coffee are available

If your HB side the sea front rooms are much quieter as regards the noise of the watersports but again no sun. and in the evening it can get a bit rowdy with visitors and guests having a drink and a laugh.

if your HB side choose if your fit - 303 -304- 305 or better still 203 -204 or 205 sea view , lovely sunny evening until the sun goes down and all rooms have a fridge [mini bar]

Leeds
Level Contributor
1,206 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: room upgrade at travellers beach for 17th jan

Hi drakesdrum and mililomiland (again)

Sorry to hijack the thread (again) but I just wanted to ask drakesdrum if you know if the computers in the business centre have USB ports?

I'm thinking of backing up our photos from our memory cards so we can create space on them at the same time.

We're off in 3 weeks :) mililomiland you must be uncontrollable with excitement

Thanks,

Leeds

Mentioned in this post
Leeds
Leeds
West Yorkshire, UK
plymouth england
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
5,880 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: room upgrade at travellers beach for 17th jan

sorry but I only use my own laptop -but in Nakumatt shopping mall there is a new [ well new owners] photo shop and there very cheap.

the business centre in travellers is expensive but modern.

Reading, UK
Level Contributor
72 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: room upgrade at travellers beach for 17th jan

They do have usb ports, as we backed up our photos too!

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: room upgrade at travellers beach for 17th jan

leeds_mad, were very excited yayyyyyyyyyy but also fed up off waiting now ,its dragging :( lol

6. Re: room upgrade at travellers beach for 17th jan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2011, 05:41