We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flights fc

wirral
Level Contributor
291 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
flights fc

hi all

well it looks like FC and thomson have done it again just been up to the travel agent to check out the prices for this year and it looks like they are not flying out of manchester the later part of the year

so it looks like we will have to fly from gatwich it seems they are still flying from manchester the begining of the year

we did notice when we flew out in november the plane was not full

ann

plymouth england
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
5,880 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flights fc

The way the prices are showing - not only for the Coast hotels but the safari costings -looks like you will have the whole plane to yourselves this year !!!

wirral
Level Contributor
291 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: flights fc

edna

well you and brian will have to get on with the building of the boat that you were building when we had trouble with the flights last time

BOOK ME TWO PLACES PLEASEEEE

ann

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
179 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: flights fc

Yes, I have been looking at fc Kenya holidays and they have gone up a lot. Not many people can afford that me thinks....

Warwickshire
Level Contributor
29 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: flights fc

I am really disappointed I wanted to fly from Manchester in November, and I also found an excursion price list on First Choice website and it only gives you safari prices up until then end of October and are charging £855 each for a Masai Mara safari, and £360 for two night Tsarvo safari are these prices fair or are they over inflated?? Thanks

wirral
Level Contributor
291 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: flights fc

the prices for FC safari's are way over priced

we use a local tour company

ann

Warwickshire
Level Contributor
29 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: flights fc

Hi Ann,

Could you tell me the name of the company you used? I seem to read a lot about JT Safaris and have also seen Diani Travel centre which lists prices that do seem to be quite a bit better than FC.

Thanks

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
989 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: flights fc

Its so annoying Anne, the Thompson flight from Manchester is ideal, for anyone with younger children travelling down to Gatwick to get the Monarch Flight is not an option, planned visits to Mombasa next Winter by family & friends will not happen now !!!

wirral
Level Contributor
291 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: flights fc

pepper

the tour company we use is

http://www.wildlife-kenya.org/

info@wildlife-kenya.org

we have been using them for years now and will be booking again this year with them

we will get to kenya by hook or by crook lol

ann

wirral
Level Contributor
291 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: flights fc

mary 062

we know of 3 families that are not travelling to kenya this year because of the flights its not so much travelling from london but the price of the flights

if anyone hears of cheap flights let us know please

ann

England, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: flights fc

The Thomas cook flights have almost sold out for December 2011, so it has obviously not put people off too much.