We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kenya VISA question

San Diego...
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Topic
Kenya VISA question

Do I need to bring 2 extra photos besides my passport to get a Kenya VISA? Please clarify...thank you!

I understand I need to fill out the paperwork and pay $50 as of July 1st.

London, United...
Level Contributor
990 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Kenya VISA question

If you are getting one on arrival No, they will take it, and your finger prints when they process you through immigration.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kenya VISA question

Thank you for the reply back GJGB :)

I didn't know they'd be taking fingerprints....good to know.

nyc
Level Contributor
14,464 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Kenya VISA question

Fingerprints and a picture taken of you on entry. Same as the US does for foreign arrivees to the States.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
3,846 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kenya VISA question

Not to worry about the fingerprints. No ink as in old days. Just a quick electronic scan of your hand and thumb. If you can find the visa form online, you can fill it out in advance and have it ready with the fee.

5. Re: Kenya VISA question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 00:18