I may have got only 6d/5n staying in Kenya,
Day1: arrives at NBO airport at 14:45
Day6: scheduled to leave NBO airport at 23:25
1. will there be a long time before clearance of immigration and custom at NBO?
2. is there any time restriction to enter Maasai Mara National Reserve? I mean what is the latest time to enter resort/hotel in Maasai Mara National Reserve? Say 18:00 or something? Or do I have to stay first night at downtown Nairobi?
3. Say I am staying in resort in Masai Mara National Reserve for my WHOLE stay, is it possible to have a one-day tour from Masai Mara National Reserve to Nyahururu or Nanyuki and back to Masai Mara National Reserve? Is it a long long way to go? Cause we may not want to pack/unpack during vacation.
4. or do you suggest me to stay one night at either Lake Nakuru national Park or Lake Naivasha National Park? Are they worth of a staying?
5. is Mai Mahiu the best place to appreciate the Great rift valley?
6. is The Carnivore restaurant worthy of? Is meat there ALL other than cattle/pig/domestic animals?
Sorry for so many Qs and I do need all your expertise.