We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Maps for Kenya

Los Angeles...
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Travel Maps for Kenya

Hi, Can anyone recommend a good foldable paper map of Kenya which might be convenient to take on a safari? Looking at Amazon and they sell two... the Globetrotter Travel Map and the Kenya and Serengetti Nelles Map.

Thanks for any thoughts!

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
37,257 posts
360 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel Maps for Kenya

Not got the Kenyan Version but the Nelles I have for TZ and Uganda are good value so no doubt the Kenyan version will be the same standard.

Or you could buy "Southern and East Africa Road Atlas" by Map Studio.

Amazon have that and it is not too big to take along. A4 size 176 pages.

That way you don't have to keep buying Maps for each country.

Nanoose Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
292 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel Maps for Kenya

I'd recommend the Rough Guide map. We took ours along with the Guide and found both invaluable. Also the map is indestructible, I figure you could use it as a tarp if need be!!

3. Re: Travel Maps for Kenya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 16:18