We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kichwa Tembo - towels

Stockton-on-tees
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Kichwa Tembo - towels

Does anyone know if you need to bring your own towels to Kichwa tembo or our they provided? Trying to keep the packing down to a minimum!

Telford, Shropshire
Level Contributor
2,431 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kichwa Tembo - towels

Towels and toiletries (varying degree of quality) are provided in lodges and coastal hotels.

It's only in the very, very basic camps you will not find towels and Kichwa Tembo is certainly not in that category!!

Min xx

Stockton-on-tees
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Kichwa Tembo - towels

Thanks Min, towels definetely thrown out the suitcase. 10 days to go!

Telford, Shropshire
Level Contributor
2,431 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kichwa Tembo - towels

Have an absolutely fab time! I've got a few more days than you but not too many that I can't start crossing the days of the calendar!!!

Sad I know but whatever helps pass the time!!

Min xxx

Romford, United...
Level Contributor
142 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kichwa Tembo - towels

we were there in june, towels, soap, shampoo, conditioner and toilet rolls are already in the tent, the towels are changed daily, we took a bottle of vodka with us, so we just had to buy a mixer as we like a drink with our lunch and dinner, it is a fabulous camp, on your last drive you stop in the bush for tea and coffee, the driver opens a bottle of wine ect, if you have a glass of wine the driver tells you later that it is 7 us dollars per glass, the mixers are 2 us dollars each, eg 7up.

5. Re: Kichwa Tembo - towels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 18:15