We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kenya-Tanzania-Kenya

Barcelona, Spain
9 posts
Save Topic
Kenya-Tanzania-Kenya

Hello,

I am planning a trip to Kenya and Tanzania with my friend. I am interested in safari and in my head I made an itinerary which I am completly not sure about. My plane is landing to Nairobi where I planned to rent a 4x4. From Nairobi I thought to drive to Amboseli National park and spend at least one night in there. From Amboseli I wanted to go throught Namanga and Arusha to Ngorongoro driving the road A104 and B144. Driving throught Ngorongoro, Serengeti up to Maasai Mara and from there directly back to Nairobi. Have no idea if all that is possible to drive it on our own ( we are 2 ) or if its a such a crazy idea.

I also didnt really planned how long this trip could last.

I would really apreciate any comment on this. I have never been to Africa and I want to discover as much as I can. Unfortunately our budget is not so big therefore this idea about renting 4x4.

Thanks for your advices.

Martin

11. Re: Kenya-Tanzania-Kenya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2012, 10:21